Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Zero to 200.......

I started training in April and started keeping a record of my mileage since last week of May. Yesterday I logged into Flotrack to log my long run last Saturday and when I saw the total miles I have run since the last week of May, I was in for a huge shock!

200 MILES! In 4 months I have run more than I must have run in my entire life before April 2010. Isn't that crazy!
My running log-May 22nd to August 21st

 Well, this graph tells me some things:
  1. I need to be more consistent about my weekday runs.
  2. I still have a long way to go and hopefully two months should be enough for that. 
  3. If I can go from zero to 200 miles in less than five months, then I am sure that I can achieve anything I set my target on (I really need to set my target on learning how to swim......now that I have put the earlier statement out in the public, I will be more accountable to get over my fear of water.)
Also, for those who have donated and are wondering why the school bus counter has not moved from $226 mark, I am really sorry. The technical team still needs to work on sending notifications to runners when donations are received through google checkout (it should be up soon). But in the meantime, if you have donated, please drop me a line by email (anjali.mandlik@gmail.com) or in the comments section of this post and I will work on moving the bus counter and even advancing myself on the top banner. A big THANKS to all those who have donated to the cause!

    4 comments:

    1. Great going. We are all super proud of you.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good Job Anjali... keep going...

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Anjali! Shilpa sent me. You are doing a great job - 200 miles! Wow!

      ReplyDelete
    4. @ Closed World: Thanku so much!
      @ Ashmita: Thanks so much.....it means so much to me.
      @ DMBY: Thanks so much.

      ReplyDelete

    A penny for your thoughts.....