Friday, July 23, 2010

Less than 100 days!

Yesterday I added the countdown widget to the blog and it freaked me out!

Now, there are less than 100 days till the marathon.......

Tomorrow I have to run 13-14 miles. But thankfully it is the Saturday long run where we run with the whole team and I have a running buddy. It makes it so much easier when you run with someone who runs at the same pace as you. My buddy and me set small targets and push and motivate each other. Our targets are like "Let's run for 15 mins and then take a small walking break for 30-60 sec." It somehow works for us!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, Anjali, am learning to blog better. Added Feedjit to mine too. :-)
    And yeah, I hope you had a good run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Rama! I enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....