Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mi familia

I am making everyone in my family work for my marathon and fund-raising.

My sisters (Shilpa and Sharmila) are like my PR people. They are going to help in publicizing my blog and my fund-raising page.

The credits for the cartoon of me running go to Chetan, Sharmila's husband. He is such an awesome cartoonist and artist.

Viraj, Shilpa's husband used Chetan's cartoon and made the banner for my blog. Doesn't it look good?

I thought my parents would dissuade me from training and running a marathon. But I was so mistaken. My mom regularly asks me about my training and keeps encouraging me.

Last but not the least...Amol who has to do water support for the whole group and hear me crib, complain and whine like a baby. He also has to take on a lot of the house work as I am almost immobile after the long run. Also, I get the bragging rights once I am done with the marathon, so putting up with that torture is going to be a big task anyways.

How awesome is my family! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look!! Will your awesomely talented family adopt me for a day and get mine running as well? ;)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....